GOULDS – Jet Pumps – J+ SERIES
Goulds J+ Series pump is a convertible type of pump, which may be used on shallow or deep well application with appropriate goulds pump fittings.
- Back pullout design for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for access to wiring and replaceable components.
- Nozzle cleans out a plug in shallow good adapter.
- Corrosion resistant, plastic tubing, and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
- F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Bolt down Lexan® diffuser has a stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions.
- Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits.
- Can be operated continuously without damage.
- FDA Compliant Impeller.
- Capacities: min. capacity of 17.5 to max. of 26.6 gpm and min. of 20 to max. of 60 psi, at 5 foot suction lift for shallow well
- Capacities: ranges from 2.8 to 24.4 gpm versus head of 30 to 170 feet at 5 foot submergence of jet assembly for vertical deepwell
- Reprime capabilities: 25 foot suction lift
- Pressure switch: preset (30-50 psi)
- Max. water temp.: 140°F (60°C)
- Pipe connection: 1 1/4″ npt x 1″ npt, suction and discharge
- Motor rating: ranges from 1/2 to 1- 1/2 hp, 115/230V, single phase, 3500RPM, 60hz, Nema Standard
- Available 2″ to 3″ well casing