GOULDS – Horizontal Multistage – E-MP SERIES
The e-MP series is a highly efficient multistage, radially split, segmented casing pump.
- Suction Impeller – wider inlet diameter reduces velocity of liquid for reduced friction and increased suction capability.
- U-turn Channels – salient rounded edges ensure a balanced velocity allocation of liquid to reduce losses and increase hydraulic efficiency.
- Balancing System – uses the force of pumped liquid to reduce load on mechanical seal and wear on the bearings.
- Seal Housing – self-cleaning to ensure seal longevity.
- Sensor Interfaces – connect to intelligent plant monitoring and diagnostic system to measure performance.
- Plain Bearings – elastically supported to resist extreme vibrations and shocks (e- MPA, e-MPR and e-MPV). Made of tungsten carbide.
- Capacities: up to 2600 gpm
- Heads: deliver up to 2000 feet
- Max. operating pressure: 913 psi
- Max. standard seal for water temp.: 140°C
- Max. special seal for water temp.: 180°C
- Motor rating: ranges from 3 to 800 hp, 115/230V or 230/380/460V, single or three phase, 1750 or 3450RPM, 50 or 60hz, IEC Standard