AMTROL – Tangetial – AS SERIES
“AMTROL” Air Separators are designed to create a low-velocity vortex that separates and removes entrained air from circulating water or anti-freeze in a closed, non-potable water system. Available in 1″ to 24″ sizes with an optional stainless-steel strainer to collect unwanted system debris, all Amtrol tangential air separators are made in the USA at our ISO 9001:2015 certified facilities and meet all ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Standards.
- Capacities: up to 47,313 liter / 12,500 gallon
- Maximum operating temperature: 177° C
- Maximum working pressure: up to 300 psig
- Factory Pre-charge: ranges to 12 psig
- Connection port size: up to 24″ size