AMTROL – Hydronic – THERMXTROL
The Amtrol thermal expansion tanks are engineered to control pressure build-up in closed, potable water systems. Available in diaphragm, full acceptance and partial acceptance bladder designs, all Therm-X-Trol expansion tanks are made in the USA at our ISO 9001: 2008 registered facilities. ASME tanks meet Section VIII, Division 1 Standards.
- Antimicrobial Liner Protection
- Capacities: up to 323 liter / 86 gallon
- Maximum operating temperature: 116° C
- Maximum working pressure: 150 psig
- Factory Pre-charge: ranges to 50 psig
- Connection port size: up to 1-1/4″ size