MARCH – Magnetic
March pumps are centrifugal magnetic drive pumps, which is seal-less, preventing any leakage that is normally associated with a conventional seal pump and it reduces maintenance time spent on the pump.
- Wide variety of material options for specialized chemicals.
- Absence of seal prevent leakage of potentially dangerous or expensive liquids
- Available in plastic and metallic construction.
- Capacities: up to 210 gpm
- Heads: deliver up to 170 feet
- Pipe connection: from 3″ to 3/8″, suction and discharge
- Max. operating pressure: 200psi psig
- Max. fluid temp.: 120°C
- Motor rating: 115/230V or single phase, up to 4000rpm, 50 or 60hz