ITALTECHNICA – Pressure Switch – PM/5
Pressure Switch for water system. The traditional and accessible solution for managing a pumping system. The high quality of the materials used, combined with a particular attention to safety aspects.
- Pressure switches for booster sets.
- The switch automatically ensures the start and stop functions of the electric pump according to the set pressure values.
- Electric contacts: normally closed and made of brass alloy with Ag-Ni surfacing.
- NBR white membrane with insert in PA (nylon).
- ¼”F hydraulic connection made of galvanized steel.
- Tear resistant cable clamps.
- Terminal block with full insulated live parts.
- Pressure Range: 1-5 Bar
- Factory Pre-Set Setting: 1.4-2.8 Bar
- Minimum Difference: 0.6 Bar
- Maximum Difference: 2.3 Bar
- Rated Current: 16A (10)A
- Rated Voltage: 250V
- Connection port: 1/4″