GOULDS – Jet Pumps – SJ SERIES
- High Capacity and Pressure: Specifically designed to deliver high capacities at deeper settings.
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft: Hex design provides positive drive for impellers and eliminates clearance adjustments.
- Easy to Service: Can be taken apart for service by removing four bolts.
- Corrosion Resistant: Glass filled thermoplastic impellers. Stainless steel wear rings and coverplates. Electro-coated paint process applied inside and out and then baked on.
- Easy to Prime: Top mounted vent plug allows air to escape from seal cavity during initial priming.
- Adjustable Automatic Pressure Control Valve:
- Back pullout design for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for access to wiring and replaceable components.
- F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Capacities: ranges from 4 to 16.3 gpm versus head of 30 to 230 feet at 5 foot submergence of jet assembly for vertical deepwell
- Reprime capabilities: 25 foot suction lift
- Pressure switch: preset (30-50 psi)
- Max. water temp.: 140°F (60°C)
- Pipe connection: 1 1/4″ npt x 1″ npt, x 1″ npt, suction and discharge & drive pressure
- Motor rating: ranges from 3/4 to 2hp, 115/230V, single phase, 3500RPM, 60hz, Nema Standard
- Available 2″ to 4″ well casing