TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS
The warranty covers the product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of six (6) months after commissioning at site, provided always that such warranty period shall in no case exceed twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
A. If the defect of the product arises from:
- Specifications supplied by the installer, negligent or improper installation
- Modification or use or repair of the Products by any third-party service provider, nor to consumable parts of the Products.
B. If a defect is caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than EASTMAN
- Failure to observe the operating instructions
- Dry running of pump/overloading
- Use of any unsuitable material
- The effect of any chemical or electrolytic action
- Other reasons beyond EASTMAN’s control.
As a general rule, EASTMAN will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs of faulty products.
Warranty claims may be submitted by contacting the local EASTMAN sales company or the point of sale ten (10) working days after the defects are discovered.