Sales Order Processor is responsible for overall coordination, updating and processing until completion of all sales orders with different departments with accuracy and timeliness. SO Processor also is responsible for evaluating all orders and ensure accuracy of all information with relevant forms in the SO process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Service Industry, Customer Service or its equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of working experience on a Retail Company as a Customer Service/Customer Care.
- Highly adept in various Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Microsoft Applications.
- Sales Order Monitoring, updating and processing.
- Evaluate all orders and ensure accuracy of all forms and inform management for all incomplete orders and verify all client information to deliver all products.
- Complete necessary paperwork/record for export purposes.
- Communicating with customers and our sales team to complete information necessary to process and deliver sales orders.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by supervisor and/or by the management.