Perform administrative role in supporting the Sales Team by handling sales queries and concerns, processing all sales activities related paper works, handles Sales Department Petty Cash and acting as a Document Controller for the Sales Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Marketing or its equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two (1) year of working experience as a sales coordinator / representative.
- Highly adept in various Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Microsoft Applications.
- Establish active communication and engagement with Sales Team to ensure that orders are processed promptly.
- Attend essential sales training, meetings and develop an understanding of all the company’s services and products.
- Coordinate to clients of unforeseen delays and challenges.
- Processing of transportation liquidations and reimbursements related to various sales activities.
- Productive in an environment of targets and deadlines; AND
- Handles sales data and information with utmost confidentiality.