Responsible to support the organization through handling interaction, liaising with suppliers, placing orders, providing estimated arrival times, and preparing reports in support to the strategic goal of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or a Certificate Course in Procurement or its equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of working experience handling purchasing/procurement transactions.
- Must have excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to maintain and update computerized purchasing records.
- Work closely with the sales department and inventory section to gather and submit orders or work across the entire organization.
- Create and place purchase orders to suppliers and confirm delivery date, quantity ordered, and the price is correct.
- Report late or missing ordered items from shipments or to report damaged goods.
- Collaborate with inventory analyst to determine what and when to place replenishment orders.
- Highly proficient in using MS excel particularly V-look up a Pivot.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior.