Ensure safety and timely delivery of items to customer and provide exceptional customer service.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Graduate in Automotive, Senior High School, High School Graduate, and with Professional Driver’s License or its equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of working experienced employee specializing in retail, wholesale, logistics, warehouse operations, or similar field.
- Assess the assigned route and prepare load plan.
- Assist in loading the checked items based on load plan.
- Transport the items and staff to destination safe and secured.
- Maintains and secure delivery truck at all times.
- Handle customer complain in a courteous and professional approach.
- Prepare route plan.
- Ensure proper loading of items to truck.
- Ensure road safety.
- Maintains and secure the vehicle all the time.
- Prepare reports concerning delivery or vehicle and submit to logistics supervisor.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior.
2182c Daystar Industrial Park, Santa Rosa, Laguna, Pulong Santa Cruz, Philippines
September 17, 2022