To provide daily support for the direct sales force in the areas of applications, proposal work, and order processing/management. Specifically, this would include a review of pump specifications, proposal preparation, providing technical support to customers, and interfacing with vendors and sales order validation.
- Accurately target and define the product that is appropriate to the requirements and specifications of the client.
- Collaborate with sales pre and post-sales to provide in-depth technical support for products, but not limited to sizing & selection of appropriate equipment, drawings and performance curve, and all technical information associated with products.
- To be able to deliver/present clearly and effectively. And to have the expertise (technical and applied) in a particular area.
- To have a wide range of technical know-how on problem-solving. And to be able to answer customer’s product queries, and/or suggest solutions to client’s concerns.
- To have an interactive experience on sites to enhance Application Engineers capabilities and be accompanied by the project engineer, service engineer, and/or sales engineers.
- To speak or be officially present for the sales engineer when they are not around in pre-sales meetings.
- Read and interpret customer technical specifications and collaborate with sales team members to prepare quotations and proposals.
- Review customer specifications and prepare comprehensive professional quotations and proposals.
- Customer Focus & Customer Service
- Professionalism, focus, sense of urgency, committed and dedication
- Professionalism, focus and priority, hard work and dedication
- Customer relation and service
- Microsoft Office Proficiency / Basic AutoCAD
- Basic Unit of Measurement in Pumps and Motors
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience in the field of pumps & motors.
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Having a license as a Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer is a plus.