To provide daily support for the direct sales force in the areas of applications, proposal work and order processing/management. Specifically, this would include review of pump specifications, proposal preparation, providing technical support to customers, and interfacing with vendors and sales order validation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent work experience.
- Having a license of Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer is a plus.
- Minimum of one (1) year of working experience as an Application Engineer is a plus but Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Highly adept in AUTOCAD and Microsoft applications.
- Collaborate with sales pre and post-sales to provide in-depth technical support for products, but not limited to: sizing & selection of appropriate equipment, drawings, performance curve, technical information associated with products, product presentation, product recommendation, site visitation and act as a pre-sales representative when the sales engineers are not around in the pre-sales meetings.
- Productive in an environment of targets and deadlines; AND
- Handles accounting data and information with utmost confidentiality.