- Brand: GOULDS
- Product Type: MULTI-STAGE PUMPS
Safe. Strong. Cost-effective. e-MP multistage pumps get the job done in nearly any high-pressure application – with lower life cycle costs, lower energy usage, long-term dependability and the versatility to handle a wide range of applications. Available in horizontal or vertical configurations and with robust material options and smart design features, e-MP pumps can handle moving a variety of fluids across a wide range of applications including pressure boosting, boiler feed, filtration, fluid transport, dewatering and more. Now assembled in the USA, e-MP multistage pumps are proof Xylem puts industrial-strength thinking to work for the manufacturing, power generation, oil & gas, mining, commercial building, agricultural, water utilities and leisure industries.
- Suction Impeller – wider inlet diameter reduces velocity of liquid for reduced friction and increased suction capability.
- U-turn Channels – salient rounded edges ensure a balanced velocity allocation of liquid to reduce losses and increase hydraulic efficiency.
- Balancing System – uses the force of pumped liquid to reduce load on mechanical seal and wear on the bearings.
- Seal Housing – self-cleaning to ensure seal longevity.
- Sensor Interfaces – connect to intelligent plant monitoring and diagnostic system to measure performance. Compatible with Aquavar® IPC and Hydrovar®.
- Plain Bearings – elastically supported to resist extreme vibrations and shocks (e-MPA, e-MPR and e-MPV). Made of tungsten carbide.
Groundwater, potable water, process water, gray/used water, seawater, brackish water, boiler feed water, water condensate, heat transfer fluids, produced water and solvents/oil.