Introducing Blue-White’s Peristaltic Metering Pump Series
- April 26, 2019
- Posted by: Eastman Industrial Supply, Inc.
- Category: Uncategorized
The simplicity of a peristaltic style metering pump makes it a very reliable method for injecting a wide variety of chemicals into water treatment applications. Understanding the variables that result in wear on the pump components, especially wear to the pump tube assembly, can assist the reader in properly specifying the pump for a specific application.
One of the greatest benefits of a peristaltic pump is its functional simplicity. Peristaltic pumps utilize a circular pump “head” and simple rotating roller that is designed to pinch the tubing and gently squeeze the fluid through its specially designed tubing.
Flex-Flo M3 and M4 Series
- output rates up to 158.5 GPH / 600 LPH
- pressure rating up to 125 psi / 8.6 Bar;
- specially engineered tubing for long service life;
- revolution count display with user programmable alarm set-point for tube maintenance;
- VGA Graphic multi-color backlit LCD displays remote/local control status, motor speed, output rate, input signal values, service and alarm status in three easy to see colors
- Control Inputs include: 4-20 mA, 0-10Vdc, and pulse inputs for remote external speed or batch control, and 0-30 VDC / contact closure remote start/stop
Flex-Pro A2 Series
- Feed Rates to 19.3 GPH (72.9 LPH)
- Pressures to 125 PSI
- 4-20mA (A2V only), Pulse Input (A2V only) and Manual Speed Control
- 100:1 Turndown Ratio
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown Duty
- Flex-A-Prene® Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection
- Quick Disconnect Fittings Available for Flex-A-Prene
2 set – chlorinator accessories for :
hose for 1 m 12mm dia.
Cell # 0917-721-6950