Maintenance and Facilities Officer
- September 21, 2022
- Posted by: IPggGRBeOe
- To ensure that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis by completing daily inspections and conducting repairs and maintenance.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Management or Entrepreneurship or its equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience as Maintenance and Facilities Officer or Engineer.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance.
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise.
- Budgets conscious.
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations.
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects.
- Drafting maintenance reports.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior.
- 4977 Enrique St, Makati, 1235 Metro Manila