General Services Specialist
- September 21, 2022
- Posted by: IPggGRBeOe
To ensure that the company has updated statutory requirements. All company property/ies dues paid within the specified due date.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Graduate in Business Management or Entrepreneurship or its equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience as Admin Assistant specializing in Regulatory Compliances.
- Remarkable skills in General Services within machinery equipment and supplies merchant industry.
- Skillful in the use of Microsoft applications.
- To ensure up to date registration, renewal, monitoring and processing of all business permits and licenses, BIR compliances and other statutory business operation requirements;
- To ensure safety stock of SI, DR, OR and CI and monitor its expiration date and process printing of the same.
- Monitoring, tracking and facilitating and processing of payment dues and deadlines such as real property tax, association dues etc.;
- Processing of transfer and obtaining real property tax clearances and certificates;
- Processing of request for property Tax Clearance and Tax Declaration.
- Office Services – Leads oversees the housekeeping and maintenance of office facilities, evaluates requests for furniture’s and fixtures as well as work tools and equipment for employees;
- Space Planning – provides conducive office or working spaces to employees to improve productivity and conduct space audit;